Billion Dollar Roundtable Membership Criteria
• Must be a viable corporation or for profit business enterprise which sources minimally $1.0 billion on a first tier basis to minority and women business enterprises.
• Must have an established supplier diversity program with the appropriate resources to manage outreach and influence both the internal and external customers [ i.e. level 4 or higher as described in RGMA/ NMSDC profile]
• Dollars sourced to minority and women suppliers must be auditable and verifiable
•M/WBE, Veterans, LBGT, AND Disabled Suppliers must be certified by NMSDC or WBENC
• Must have a 2nd tier program
• Must be a member of NMSDC and WBENC or NVBDC, or DISABILITY:IN or NGLCC
If your corporation meets these requirements, please contact the BDR Membership Chairs – Darlene Owens – Darlene_Owens@dell.com and/or Michael Bracy - Michael_Bracey@ham.honda.com for more information about the BDR application process.
STANDARDS FOR EXISTING MEMBERS:
• Must maintain $1.0 billion sourcing to minority and women suppliers on a 1st tier basis, -if not, the member will be placed on probation for a period of one year to regain $1.0 billion status.
• Dollars sourced to minority and women suppliers will be audited and verified annually.
• Must report annual sourcing to minority and women suppliers.
• Must pay annual dues.
• Must participate in minimally three meetings.
• Must serve on at least one committee.
• Must participate in BDR studies and activities.
• Must share best practices.
• Must be willing to coach others in the field of supplier diversity.
• Must strive to increase sourcing to minority and women suppliers year over year.